| Pullela Gopichand
Name : P. Gopichand
Father's Name : Shri. P.S.C Bose
Date of Birth : 16.11.1973
Educational Qualification : B. A.
Ø Winner of Scottish Open
Ø Winner of the Toulousse Open
Ø Runner up at French Open
Ø Winner at the Austrian Open
Ø Won the All England Singles title in 2001
Ø Runner up in German Open
Ø Winner in the German Masters
Ø Won the Asian Satellite Tournament (Twice)
of the SAARC Games in the year 1996 & 1997 held in
medalist in the Common Wealth Games held in
medalist in the Team Events in the Common Wealth Games in
Ø Reached quarter finals in the Asian Games
semi-finals in the Malaysian Open, Indonesia Open, Asian Championships, Japan
Ø Ranked in Top 10 during 2000 - 2002 March
Ø Best World ranking No.4.
the preliminary rounds in the Thomas Cup in 2000 held in
Ø Won the Senior nationals 1997 to 2001 ( 5 years )
Won several major ranking Tournaments in
Ø Arjuna Award Winner in the year 2000
Ø Rajeev Gandhi Khel ratna Award in the year 2001
Ø Sports stars Sports person of the year - 2001
Ø Birla Sports person of the year - 2001
Ø International Player of the year - 2001
Ø Padma Shree Award for the year - 2005
Ø Dronacharya Award for the year - 2009
Ø Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar for the year 2013 for Establishment and Management of Sports Academies of Excellence
| Raavi Naga Lakshmi
Mrs. Ravi Naga Lakshmi is from Inkollu village. She is a kabaddi player, won gold medal for the country in an international match in Sri Lanka in 2007. She also won the gold medal conducted First woman's kabaddi world cup by patna. Now she is working as Junior assistant in railway department of Secundrabad.
| Karanam Chenchu Punnaiah Choudary
Name in Full : KARANAM CHENCHU PUNNAIAH CHOUDARY
Designation : Secretary, A.P Badminton Association
Secretary(Tournaments) Badminton Association of India
Date of Birth : 07-07-1942
Place of birth : Timmasamudram, Prakasam dist.
Father : Sri K.Hanumaiah Choudary
Mother :Smt.Venkata Subbamma.
Address : 60-17-12, Badminton House
Bank Colony Road, Siddhartha Nagar
Vijayawada- 520 0010, Andhra Pradesh
Phone No's :
Mobile :94401 59044
Land Phone :08594- 244343
E-mail : email@example.com
As a Coach : 18 years served as coach to state teams and 2 years to Indian teams.
As a Umpire : First International IBF certificated Umpire from India
1983 to 94. Officiated matches during Thomas / Uber Cup ,
Commonwealth Games / ABC/ World Cup.
As a Organizing The following Tournaments are organized. At National /
Secretary : International level.
1. INDO - Malaysia Test matches at Hyderabad. from 1994 on wards.
2. South Asian Meet at Vijayawada.
3. Conducted Senior Nationals at Vijayawada- 1980.
4. International Invitation Tournament at Vijayawada - 1993
5. SAARC International at Vijayawada - 1994-05
6. Sub-Junior Nationals at Visakhapatnam / Vijayawada /Nandyal / Hyderabad 1996-99
7. Junior Nationals at Vijayawada 1992-93
8. Asian Satellite at Hyderabad - 2005.
9. Senior Nationals at Hyderabad 1998 and 2004.
10. ABC Championships at Hyderabad 0 2005.
11. Junior Nationals at Nellore - 2007.
12. Veteran Nationals at Tirupathi / Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
13. India Open - Grand Prix Gold - 2-6 April 2008.-Hyderabad
14.Yonex Sunrise Indian Open -2009 - 24-29 March 2009-Hyd
15. Yonex Sunrise BWF World Championships 10-16 August 09 At Gachibowli , Hyderabad
16. Asian Badminton Championship -2010 at New Delhi.
17. Senior Nationals -2015 at Vijayawada.
Besides the above , He also conducted South Zone / All India Major Ranking Tournaments and various departmental tournaments.
Served as a Technical Delegate in Youth Commonwealth Games- Pune
Served as a Technical Delegate in Commonwealth Games 2010 at Delhi.
Served as a Technical Director , Indian Badminton League(IBL)2013.
Served as General Secretary , 79th Senior Nationals 2015 at VJA
Served as Technical Advisor , Premier Badminton League 2016.
Served as Competition Director to 12th South Asian Games 2016.
Awards Received : 1. Vijaya Krishna Award- Krishna District - AP
2. Kode Rama Murthy Award - Srikakulam District - AP
3. "Badminton India " Award - New Delhi
4. Asian Appreciation Award , ABC - Malaysia
5. Meritorious Award - BWF. - England
Badminton News Letter : Quarterly News letter in Badminton is being issued from last 23 years on free of cost to 9 countries - 5000 copies.
| Sravanthi Thumati
Name : Thumati. Sravanthi
D/o : Sreemannarayana(late), Ramadevi(late)
D.O.B : 27-08-1988
Village : Inkollu
Event : YOGA
Educational Qualification : B.tech [IT], DNYS [Diploma in Naturopathy Yogic Science].